Call for Latvia-based participants: Participate in The #ActionLabEU in Italy!
ACTION LAB – Social Business Challenge – From Ideas to Action.
Make Room is currently on the look-out for inspiring and talented young people aged 18 – 30 with an innovative, game-changing social business idea to take part in an international EU-India collaborative project “Action Lab: Generating Social Businesses”.
Make Room is on the look-out for:
– 4 individuals or a group of young people with an innovative social business idea – a solution that can contribute to solving a relevant community issue in Latvia.
If you have a relevant solution to some of the most pressing local community issues Make Room will help you develop and further scale your idea into a relevant social business.
Eligibility criteria for the team members of the social business idea:
1. Young people aged 18 – 30 years, holding a valid passport currently residing in Latvia;
2. Committed to working upon launching a relevant social business;
3. Team size should consist of at least 2 people, but a maximum of 4 members will be invited to join the programme in Italy;
4. The Idea must be addressed to solving at least one problem relevant to the local context in Latvia;
5. Team members must be available to travel for the training programme in Italy from 7th to 19th October 2019.
“Action Lab: Generating Social Businesses” is an Erasmus+ programme co-financed international mobility project. The project is coordinated by the Make Room, Global Social Change Ecosystem, with its partners The Qube (Italy), Social Innovation Centre (Latvia) and International Labour Association (The Netherlands). The project is structured in several international and local activities enabling the project consortium (organisations) to build entrepreneurial capacities of young people aged 18 – 30 and launch locally relevant social businesses. To read more about the project click here!
Any queries or more info should be addressed to Miks Celmins – firstname.lastname@example.org